Honor 9X was launched in July 2019 by Honor company. The mobile comes with a Kirin 710F processor, a 6.59-inch screen, and a resolution of 2340 * 1080. Honor 9X runs Android 9.0 operating system. As for the camera, the Honor 9X comes with a 48-megapixel camera and a 16-megapixel front camera.
Honor in Malaysia has officially announced the introduction of new mid-range X-series phones, as the company launched Honor X7, which comes with minor differences from Honor X8, and the company also revealed Honor X9 4G, which comes as a competition copy alongside the X9 5G that was launched hours ago abroad. .
Honor X7 Specifications:-
- Weight 198 grams and dimensions 167.6 x 77.2 x 8.6 mm
- The outer material is made of polycarbonate plastic Support for installing two 4G SIM cards or one SIM card with a memory card
- 6.74-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, HD + quality, with a pixel density of 260 pixels per inch, a display aspect of 20: 9 and a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor, the four most powerful Kryo 265 Gold at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, the processing accuracy of the processor is 6 nanometers, and the graphic processor is Adreno 610 128 GB storage space with 4 GB RAM LPDDR4X RAM and eMMC 5.1 .
- RAM Honor Magic UI 4.2 with Android 11
- One 8-megapixel front camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot that supports 1080p @ 30fps video shooting
- Quad rear camera, the main 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, the second 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot which is Ultra Wide, the third 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot which is a macro and the last 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot which is intended for insulation
- The phone supports LED flash and the cameras support HDR and Panorama and shoot videos in 1080p @ 30fps
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port
- The phone does not support the NFC sensor
- The fingerprint is on the power button
- The phone supports face unlock
- 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery supports 22.5W fast charging and is charged via USB Type C
- Blue and silver phone colors
|Colors||Black, blue, gold, red, gray|
|price||3,500 EGP / 180$|
The new Honor X7 phone was officially priced in Malaysia for the 128 GB version with 4 GB RAM at a price equivalent to $ 165 or about 3000 Egyptian pounds, and the phone will be launched in the Egyptian market soon.
The phone offers a set of economic specifications in the first place, from a normal HD + screen with cameras whose numbers are modest to a large extent and a battery that supports charging at a normal speed that is common in this category, but the phone offers a good processor in the price category expected to launch the phone in it compared to competitors, including Vivo Y33s and Redmi 10.
Honor X9 4G Specifications:-
Weight 189 grams and dimensions 166 x 75.7 x 8 mm
The external materials for the manufacture of the phone are made of plastic
The phone supports the installation of two 4G SIM cards and does not support the installation of a memory card
6.81-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2388 pixels, FHD + quality, with a pixel density of 385 pixels per inch, aspect ratio of 20: 9 and a refresh rate of 90 Hz
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor, the most powerful quad-core Cortex A73 at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, the processing accuracy of the processor is 6 nm, and the graphics processor is Adreno 610
Android 11 operating system with Honor Magic UI 4.2 interface
128 GB storage space with 8 GB RAM
The RAM of the phone is LPDDR4X and the memory is UFS 2.2
16-megapixel front camera with F/2.45 lens slot supports 1080p@30fps video shooting
Quad rear camera, the main 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, the second 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot which is Ultra Wide, the third 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot which is a macro and the last 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot which is intended for insulation
The cameras support LED flash, support HDR and panorama, and shoot 1080p @ 30fps videos
The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port
The phone supports the NFC sensor
4800 mAh Li-Polymer battery supports 66W fast charging and is charged via USB Type C
Silver, black and blue phone colors
|Colors||black, red, blue|
|price||2,999 EGP / 162$|
|Al-Basha Stores||3,750 EGP / 202$|
The new Honor X9 4G phone was priced abroad for the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM at $ 260, or about 4750 Egyptian pounds, and the phone is expected to be presented in the Egyptian market soon.
The phone is not considered distinguished in its price category, it is considered traditional as specifications to a large extent, compared to the Redmi Note 11, it offers a weaker IPS LCD screen, with close performance, and a good camera level as numbers, with an excellent battery with support for ultra-fast charging where the battery is charged even 81% in just 30 minutes.